Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What I have Been Waiting For This 3 Years

One, two, three,.... When's my turn, God? I've been waiting for it since my very first year of poly. Now that I got the results, you're not telling me that it's the end already? Hmm looking at how many of my friends had already gotten their acceptance letter from the univeristy makes me worried! Come to think of it, majority of them scored much better for their o levels, is that the reason?

Been struggling this 3 years, thinking whether I should retake my O's. It's not as if it's that bad though. At least I managed to get into LMGT, all thanks to my cca points :) Something came across my mind whenever I thought of this. That's wad you had given me, God. I'll be content and accept as it is. I'll follow your will.

It's said to be early may, I shall continue to open my letterbox daily and keep a lookout for that letter. I believe wadeva the outcome is, it'll always be the best for me :)

Congratulations to those who received the uni letter :)

No comments: